START/FINISH LINE SPONSORS
PASTA PROVIDED BY
T-SHIRTS PROVIDED BY
This is why we run...
April is Child Abuse Prevention Month, and Family Enrichment Center kicks off the month of April each year with its annual Run & Walk for Children. Child Abuse is 100% preventable and Family Enrichment Center is devoted to celebrating everything we can do to transform our community into a place that cares about – and actively supports -- families and children. Family Enrichment Center's role in our community is to educate South Central Kentucky on how communities have a great influence in families' lives. Nurturing communities can help build strong families and decrease the number of cases of child abuse that occur each year.
Check out the 2013 Results!
Coming from out of town? Here are some places to stay:
Here’s what people say about the Run/Walk for Children…..
- "I love this race, best volunteers ever"
- "This was the first 1/2 marathon I ever ran so I decided to make it a yearly tradition"
- "This is the first race I ever completed without walking, so it is very special to me. I'll always participate"
- “Had an awesome time and you had the best goodie bag”
- “I like the rural setting. It is a good time of year to tune up for country music or Kentucky Derby marathon”